Franchise clients are important to Providence Law. Our franchise practice is a rarity in the legal field; we know franchise law. Drawing upon a unique professional background, Attorneys Craig M. Morgan and Jeremy Brasch counsels with practical and legal expertise.
Your Franchise Business is Important - Entrust it with an experienced Franchise Attorney.
Franchise Law Charlotte, North Carolina
Franchise law is specific. The law is complex. Providence Law knows the franchise business.
- Our Franchise Law Services Include:
- Franchise Formation
- Business Formation
- Franchise Acquisition and Consulting
- Franchise Termination and Non-Renewal
- Franchise Transfers and Sales
- Contract Review and Negotiation of Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD), Franchise Agreements (FA) and Multi Unit Development Agreements. (MUDA)
- Franchise Disputes
- FDD Compliance