Contact us to learn more about how we can help you with your nonprofit business or social enterprise.
Call 704-412-9450 to arrange an initial consultation.
Nonprofit Law Charlotte, North Carolina
Our firm offers tax exempt organizations comprehensive legal advice in areas including:
- Entity choice and formation
- Corporate governance (including board training and development services)
- Obtaining and maintaining tax exempt status
- Mergers & other affiliations (including fiscal sponsorships)
- Directors' & officers' liability/fiduciary obligations
- Compliance (including fundraising licenses)
- Commercial contracts, leases
- Review of RFPs and existing grant agreements